- We approach problems and opportunities as a team
- We mobilize the firm's full resources on behalf of each client
- We include senior leaders from other practice areas to manage related issues
- We work dynamically with our peers to utilize our highest level relationships and to unleash our best technical expertise
- Where many firms' practices are isolated in "silos," Carmen Group empowers a team of proven experts with every capability the firm possesses
Carmen Group lobbyists have worked on education appropriations, ESEA and HEA reauthorizations, appropriations and authorizations for the research funding agencies (Department of Defense, Department of Energy, Environmental Protection Agency & the National Science Foundation), and Department of Education, Labor & Housing and Urban Development grant proposals for over a decade. Our professionals have worked on education policy on Capitol Hill, and for national associations and institutions of higher education. Please click on "Case Histories" to review the industry-leading accomplishments that define us.