- We approach problems and opportunities as a team
- We formulate and execute winning strategies
- We mobilize all of the firm's resources and senior leaders on behalf of each client
- We offer experienced technical expertise in all transportation modes
- We provide access to key transportation decision-makers
The Carmen Group Transportation team combines over two decades of consulting experience with unique technical expertise and hands-on experience regarding all transportation issues. The team helps clients navigate the federal transportation landscape of authorizations, appropriations, and grants, as well as programs, policies and procedures. Members of our team include:
- a former staff aide at the Federal Highway Administration (FHWA)
- a former longtime career official at the Federal Transit Administration (FTA)
- a former staff aide to a U.S. Senator, ranking on the Environment & Public Works Committee
- a former assistant general counsel at Amtrak.
We maintain excellent working relationships with Members of Congress, executive branch officials and key staff at all levels, in addition to influential individuals and groups throughout the transportation policy and program communities.
Please contact us to discuss your transportation-related issue.